Wednesday, May 23, 2012

with care and love

by Myung H., grade 8
 
Fresh air was given, clean clouds were given out
everything was taken with care and love
now everything is gone.

I am the cloud
who has been wandering around the sky
with shapes, colors, air and new forms for people to admire.
I have been admiring them since the time I first met them.
I felt as if I was going to feel not mistreated but treated fairly
but I was wrong.

Pollution began, smoke came up
cough, cough I can’t breathe I am stuck
there should be  some way to get out from here
but really, there isn't an option.

People should understand that I give air to the trees
but they don’t understand that when pollution kills us
the air will be gone
and the surroundings will be dried

I am tired of this, tired that they can’t understand me
I had  friends up in the sky
the plane, the birds and the other clouds.
I don't belong here.

Now with the smoke my belonging friends will be gone
but not only they but I will be gone
and will they understand what has happened
to the world? What has happened to my life?

Still there is hope

No comments:

Post a Comment