Wednesday, May 23, 2012

CAN YOU SEE ME


by Jean-Patrick C., grade 8


Can you see me,
Can you… because I can see you,
I am not invisible, actually I am bigger than you,
Stronger.

Can you see what you have done,
I can see it, and have seen it,
I can see what you have tone to my brother,
He became a storage room.

You made him look like that,
I don’t like it,
In fact
I       
         Don’t
                           Like
                                             You
I thought we were friends,
But
No
         We
Are
         Not.

Look what nature has become,
In just a blink,
From the eye of God.

I CAN SEE YOU,
YOU ARE DESTROYING, FOR CREATING
BUT NOT RECREATING WHAT YOU DESTROYED.

I CAN SEE YOU,
AND I HOPE
THAT ONE-DAY

YOU SEE ME AND REALISE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

IF YOU SAVE ME,
YOU SAVE YOUR SELF.

     
          TO YOU                                                                                                                                                               
     To you human eyes
          I am just
            A tree
              But
     Actually I am
           Part of
             You.


GREEN MEMORY
Without me
You would be
Confused
Dead
Useless
All because their would be no air to clean.
The color green would just be a memory.
Every pice of Earth would just be a memory.          

Us/we
Help us
Do not cut us,
Save us
Love us
Hug us
Believe on us
Trust us

We will help you
We wont cut you
We will save you
We will love you
We will hug you
We believe on you
We trust you

Us the trees,
We the humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment