Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Airplane

by Charlie C., grade 8
 
I think I am going to quit
I am tired of flying.
The air is just too much to me.
I take people places faster
Than any other transport.
I am bored of watching everything.
The ocean, the people, the houses,
I see everything.

The work I have is too much for me,
A small airplane.
Everyone uses my because it´s the
Easiest way.
Cars don’t cross the oceans,
Boats are too slow,
And not everywhere there are trains.
I am the fastest, the safer,
The best.
 
CLOUD

I love my job.
I love than I never
Stop moving.
My job is really easy.
I just lay and let
The Earth move me.

The coolest part of
My jobs is
Changing shape every day.
It easy to be a
Cloud.

I see everyone
From the sky.
I´m sometimes
In Africa, Asia or even
The oceans.
I travel a lot.

The only thing
I hate
Is that people hate me
When I pass trough
The Sun.


I AM THE WIND

I am strong,
I have a lot of force,
I move the oceans waves.
No one can beat me.
I am the strongest.

I am the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment