Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Save Us


by J.P., grade 8


Why do you cut us?
We give you hope
We give you clean air
We help you

But you torture us
You disrespect us
You cut down our families and friends
You make us suffer

Even though we are a unit
We are together
We need to work together
But it seems you hate us

There is still hope though
We can follow the circle of life
You help us
And we help you

But I don't think that will happen
Your ignorance is incredible
You only care for yourselves
You think you are greater

But you are not
Everything in this planet is connected
In order to support each other
And have great balance

You help someone
Yo receive help from someone
It's that simple
We still have a chance

All you have to do is
Preserve and respect us
Become my friends
You can plant more of us
You can help us grow

Just like some good people
That help me grow
I am really healthy
I am growing steadily

And if you do that to my friends
And my family
Then we could all be safe
In perfect harmony

You can do that
With your human friends too
Create friends
Not enemies

Help us ,trees, to
Save this planet
But we all have to help
Save nature and resources
And save us

Let's cure this Earth
Like friends
Not enemies
Let's restore balance

No comments:

Post a Comment