Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Unthinkable

by Esteban V., grade 8

I am located in Europe
In a country called Croatia
They say such vocabulary cannot describe me
I am overjoyed when people admire my beauty
They say such thing is a miracle
I have lived many years and experienced all sorts of feelings
I have suffered a lot
in 1991 I was severely destroyed
War caused people to stop visiting me
Thankfully it made me recover and get better
Years before, this humans contaminated me and destroyed parts of me
While I recovered, the war ended and tourists started to appear
They made me enjoy life
They preserved me and loved me
What I am trying to say is that these humans can bring lots of harm but they can change
I´ve heard stories that they contaminate a lot
I think they should work together in order to satisfy nature and their needs
My friends, let´s enjoy what we can of something and take care of it
My crystal clear water reminds me of the transparency people should have in the government
The paths that surround the water remind me of the laws people should never break
The waterfalls remind me of children´s rights and that they should always be respected
The animals remind me of happiness and friends
Nature even gives us the correct way to do things
we must folllow by example and enjoy responsibly

No comments:

Post a Comment