Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm The Sky


by Cecy K., grade 8

I look from above
Blue, blue water
It's really blue,
Just like me.

I have a lot of
friends down there.
Yellow fishes and
bright corals

There are little dots
What could it be?
I look closer.
Trash...

There's a island
over there, beside the ocean.
Many people live there
and many come to see the ocean

But they build hotels
and resorts and destroy
the nature in the island
Not only that but they contaminate

Trash, waste,
left overs, and much more
they are all thrown to
the ocean.

The land is also cut and removed
to make more and more
buildings in them
they are all getting hurt.

Black, black water
comes out from the drains
I'm worried. I don't think that
water is good for the fishes and corals

The ocean was much more
light blue than me.
but as the black liquid come,
it turns dirty.

I cry, rain drops
pour on the ocean
just in case I could
help clean

I'm sad
I wish someone could help me
clean this water
that was once my friend

the ocean is dying
fishes are dying
corals are dying
and I'm crying

No comments:

Post a Comment