Wednesday, May 23, 2012

FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE

by Diego Y., grade 8

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I´m very upset
because of you
 
Please people change me
Once I was divine
Having a wonderful transparent blue color
And all types of incredible water creatures surrounding me
But things have changed
And all because of you

Please people change me
Now I am repugnant with my greenish color
I scare away every fish that crosses me
My only friend now is the algae
It surrounds me and follows me everywhere
I´m desperate about this reality now
And I don´t know what to do
 
So please people change me
Back then tourists came to visit me
From millions of places like
China
          USA
                  Croatia
                              Singapore
                                               Sweden
                                                            And even from Dubai
But now that I am appalling
Nobody wants to visit me
N
O
B
O
D
Y
Please people I´m desperate for you to change
I have a proposal for you
Fix me
And I´ll fix you

 

INJUSTICE



I´m just a cloud but I am as important as you
I can see every move you make
Either it is good or bad
Nothing in this world is false
I can see you

I´m just a cloud but I am as important as you
Every single human I´ve seen has polluted in a certain way
From throwing bottles into the lake
To throwing food remains
Even factories contaminate the lake with the acid

R
             
              A
               
                            I     

                                         N          

I´m just a cloud but I am as important as you
It´s not fair for my friend down there
To support your errors
But it´s not too late to change
So let´s take an action and mark the difference

It can be as small as not throwing trash to the lake
Or by recycling
Everyone can change the lake
´Cause every move counts

Let´s return all the favors to the lake
And make it charming like before
Later not only fishes will adorn the place
But other many insects will sing in their place

Therefore let´s give to receive
And make this correct
Everyone can do it
But it takes some initiative
So let´s get up from that sofa
And start helping now

No comments:

Post a Comment