Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Paradise


by Sergio C., grade 8

I wake up in the morning
and feel the air in my wings
I see up and see a sky
A sky with something like a ball
A ball of fire


I see down and see a blue surface
this surface is wet
But from here I get my food
The food I use to survive

Sometime I see this huge metal floating things
that bring people with them
These people are having so much fun
Sometimes I wish I could be a human and walk and run

But sometimes I know that I'm free
these people can't fly
they can't feel the air in their wings
They can't see the world from a different perspective

In the beach there's always a beautiful horizon
There's always a comfortable feeling
I wish people would care more for the world
Sometimes I see this green chunk of water in the middle of the ocean
That comes from a huge metal tube

Garbage is all over my paradise
I start to get difficulties while trying to find food
I know this can change
But it's just getting worse

MY paradise is getting contaminated
The paradise that I use to inspire myself
to keep flying
This paradise keeps me
alive

Why?
because this is
MY
PARADISE

No comments:

Post a Comment