Monday, June 11, 2012

Question Poem

by Sergio C., grade 8

Why do humans say that violence is not the way to resolve problems and then create war?
Why is that so many people in the world suffer and others don't?
Why do humans exist?
I mean why does life have to be sad for some people and for others not?
Why is it that some of the poorest people live happy and rich people don't even know what happiness is?
Is there a purpose in life we have to accomplish?
Am I living the way I'm supposed to live?
Why do animals respect each other and we just kill each other?
What am I doing wrong?
Why do we don't care for our home The Planet?
Is there any life out there?
Have they ever been here?
How was the world before humans excisted?
Why do I exist?
Why is drug an addiction and not love?
Why do humans hate instead of love?
Why do we die...?
Were do we go after life?
what do we do after life?
Is there some piece of gratitude, and beauty left in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment